MAT Recruitment is working with a fantastic school in Tottenham to recruit a passionate and highly motivated Academic Mentors for either Maths, Science or English. This is a permanent contract to teach KS3 & KS4 commencing ASAP
This trust is making rapid school development and are working towards an improved Ofsted judgment.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and excellent subject knowledge, with the ability to teach inspirational lessons across all key stages. We are looking for someone who is an experienced and effective teacher, who has the drive and determination and a proven record of raising standards in core subjects. In return, you will work in a trust that are passionate about upholding a clear ethos and attaining the highest standards of welfare for all staff and students.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
· Salary scale dependent upon experience MPS/UPS (TLR available for selected roles).
· A school that moves at pace and are passionate about enriching the lives of children and developing the student as a whole
· An innovative and supportive work environment, with strong cultural visions and values
· Access to world class CPD including bespoke and tailored training.
· A rewarding and stimulating career with continuing professional development
The successful candidate will:
· Be an experienced Academic Mentor and have an ability to demonstrate an in depth and secure knowledge of the national curriculum
· Uphold and work within the school and multi academy trusts policies and processes
· Be able to create a positive learning environment and build excellent rapport with both staff and students
· Create a safe learning environment for students and be able to positively contribute to the department
· Be an active member within the wider school community through enrichment and school initiatives
The interview process:
If successfully shortlisted to interview you will be invited to attend school and deliver a lesson. All details will be provided to you within 24 hours of your interview date. The programme will consist of a school tour, student panel, lesson observation and formal interview.
All successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, including disqualification by association.
MAT Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in line with KCSIE 2022. In order to meet this responsibility, we follow a rigorous selection process.
MAT Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer; therefore, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
How to apply
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact the team at MAT Recruitment on – 0330 1244 363 or email email@example.com
Keep up to date with MAT Recruitment latest news and jobs here: https://matrecruitment.com/