MAT Recruitment are working with a great secondary academy in Lancashire to recruit a passionate and highly experienced Business Support Administrator. This is a permanent contract.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
· Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support
· To oversee the reprographics department
· Answer and direct all incoming phone calls.
· Process and distribute incoming post and frank outgoing post.
· Maintain the general email account responding to queries/directing enquiries as required.
· Maintain the reprographics email account logging and completing reprographics requests as required.
· Issue ID passes for students, staff and visitors.
· Assist in the upkeep of student and staff records, including the management of the records room.
· Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
· Use a range of software including email, spreadsheets, SIMS and other databases.
· Assist with the management of student lockers and keys.
· Assist with organising meeting rooms and ordering refreshments when required.
· Typing, emailing, filing, photocopying, data entry and other administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will:
– Experienced Business Support Administrator
– Demonstrate a positive attitude
– Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the department
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.