MAT Recruitment are working with a brilliant secondary academy in Brixton to recruit a Careers Advisor. This is a permanent and part time contract (60%) to start in September.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking school, who support their staff and provide a positive environment to work.
This role will involve:
– Supporting students to understand their career and education pathways
– Encourage students to be forward thinking in relation to their FE and HE choices
– Keep staff and students up to date regarding career and education opportunities
– Provide appropriate help and advice to students, enabling them to make informed decisions.
– Undertake 121 career interviews with students, preparing them for the world of work.
– Research and develop links both locally and nationally with employers.
– A competitive salary
– Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
– A supportive staff and Governing body that are committed to school improvement
– A positive place to work.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.