MAT Recruitment are working with an outstanding secondary academy in Brighton to recruit a passionate and highly motivated Cluster IT Manager.
To be considered for this position, you will be a hands on, experienced and highly motivated individual with proven skills, problem-solving ability and aspirations to undertake the management of day-to-day operations on our sites, managing call queues and helping IT Technicians on site in delivering excellent customer support services. The role would suit someone who has initiative, experience working in a busy school or cluster environment and excellent communication skills.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
– A competitive salary
– A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a leading Multi Academy Trust.
– Outstanding CPD
– Opportunity for career development
The successful candidate will:
– Experienced IT Technician
– Demonstrate a positive attitude
– Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the department
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.