We are working with a fantastic secondary school in Lancashire to recruit an experienced Data manager / exams officer. This is a permanent opportunity to work in a vibrant environment where your day will be filled with a range of diverse activities.
The school are looking for someone who –
– Is an Experienced Data manager / exams officer
– Who can Input and produce information using the Assessment Manager module within SIMS and produce tracking and analysis reports for the purposes or raising attainment through other designated systems
– Can manage all data ensuring that it is up-to-date and accurate and that all associated lists, reports, mailing data and returns are produced accurately and on time
– Can transfer data between software applications, databases and web-based systems as required, maintaining the security and integrity of the data
The school can offer you-
– A fantastic place to work with supportive staff and students
– An opportunity to be part of a fantastic MAT.
– Career progression opportunities.
– A competitive salary.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.