MAT Recruitment are working with a brilliant Secondary Academy in Tottenham to recruit a passionate and highly motivated English Academic Mentor. This is a temporary contract to teach small groups of KS3 students English Literature and Language.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and excellent subject knowledge, with the ability to teach inspirational lessons. You will be up to date with the English Curriculum and have positive track record in improving outcomes for young people within a school setting.
You will work in a positive environment, with staff who are fully committed to the ethos of the school and are passionate about their subject.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
– A competitive salary
– A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a leading Multi Academy Trust.
– Outstanding CPD
The successful candidate will:
– Experienced tutor/ HLTA in English at KS3
– Demonstrate a positive attitude to teaching and learning
– Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the department
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.