To be sent email alerts when suitable jobs are listed, please complete your email address below and tick the categories which are of most interest to you. You can update your preferences or unsubscribe at any time by ticking the ‘Unsubscribe Me’ box.
Before alerts begin, you will receive an email to the address provided to confirm and activate your subscription to job alerts. Please confirm within 24 hours to begin receiving alerts.
MAT Recruitment are working with an outstanding secondary academy in Birmingham to recruit a passionate and highly motivated Lead Practitioner of English. This is a permanent contract to teach English to KS3 & KS4.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and excellent subject knowledge, with the ability to teach inspirational lessons across all key stages. We are looking for someone who is an experienced and effective teacher, who has the drive and determination and a proven record of raising standards in English. In return, you will work in a positive environment, with staff who are fully committed to the ethos of the school and are passionate about their subject
This school can offer the successful candidate –
– A competitive salary
– A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a leading Multi Academy Trust.
– Outstanding CPD
– Opportunity for career development
The successful candidate will:
– Experienced teacher of English with QTS
– Demonstrate a positive attitude to teaching and learning
– Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the department
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.