MAT Recruitment is working with a fantastic school in Bradford to hire an English Teacher to work as part of their brilliant team. The School is an 11-18 Secondary Academy in the Bradford area.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and excellent subject knowledge, with the ability to teach inspirational lessons across all key stages. We are looking for someone who is an experienced and effective teacher, who has the drive and determination and a proven record of raising standards in English. In return, you will work in a trust that provides extensive professional development and training opportunities.
This school can offer the successful candidate:
- Salary scale dependent upon experience MPS/UPS (TLR available for selected roles).
- A school that takes initiative and supports employees throughout their own personal career development.
- A positive work environment, where both employees and students feel protected and safe.
- Access to world class CPD including bespoke and tailored training.
- A rewarding position in a school that upholds a unique ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced teacher of English with QTS and have an ability to demonstrate an in depth and secure knowledge of the national curriculum.
- Implement the visions and values of the school and instil the ethos of the school in lessons and beyond.
- Create professional relationships with both students and staff.
- Ensure lessons are centred around the students’ developmental needs and be able to adjust planning accordingly.
- Be an active member within the wider school community through enrichment and school initiatives
The interview process:
If successfully shortlisted to interview you will be invited to attend school and deliver a lesson. All details will be provided to you within 24 hours of your interview date. The programme will consist of a school tour, student panel, lesson observation and formal interview.
All successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, including disqualification by association.
MAT Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in line with KCSIE 2022. In order to meet this responsibility, we follow a rigorous selection process.
MAT Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer; therefore, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
How to apply:
Please send you CV to email@example.com
For more information please contact the team at MAT Recruitment on – 0330 1244 363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with MAT Recruitment latest news and jobs here: https://matrecruitment.com/