MAT Recruitment are working with a great secondary academy in London to recruit a passionate and highly motivated HR Advisor. This is a permanent contract.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor to join a small but busy HR team in embedding Human Resources practice and initiatives. Successful candidates for this role must have comprehensive administration experience.As a HR Advisor you’ll be involved in all aspects of employee relations, change management, administration and projects. You will also be required to manage the HR office in the absence of the HR Business Partner and be responsible for streamlining internal processes, so to be successful in this role you’ll need to have excellent communication, time management and organisational skills, have the ability to absorb and retain information quickly and have a keen eye for detail.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
· Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the London based school and the Central team
· To support the London and Central team with the full employee life-cycle from recruitment to leavers
· To ensure accurate and up to date HR records
The successful candidate will:
– Experienced HR Advisor
– Demonstrate a positive attitude
– Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the department
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.