MAT Recruitment is working with a highly ambitious Secondary Academy in Yorkshire to recruit a passionate and highly motivated Maths teacher. This is a permanent contract to teach Maths to KS3 & KS4 commencing ASAP.
This academy is making rapid school development and is working towards an improved Ofsted judgment. This academy is part of a highly successful and reputable trust, who are quickly becoming an employer of choice in the region.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and excellent subject knowledge, with the ability to teach inspirational lessons across all key stages. We are looking for someone who is an experienced and effective teacher, who has the drive and determination and a proven record of raising standards in Maths. In return, you will work in a positive environment, with staff who are fully committed to the ethos of the school and are passionate about their subject.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
- Salary scale dependent upon experience MPS/UPS (TLR available for selected roles)
- Working within a highly successful multi academy trust that upholds strong cultural visions and values
- Access to world class CPD including bespoke and tailored training
- Opportunity for accelerated career development
The successful candidate will –
- Be an experienced teacher of Maths with QTS and have an ability to demonstrate an in depth and secure knowledge of the national curriculum
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to teaching and learning and alignment to the trusts vision and values
- Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the department and take active involvement in the wider school community through enrichment and school initiatives
- To uphold and work within the school and multi academy trusts policies and processes
The interview process –
If successfully shortlisted to interview you will be invited to attend school and deliver a lesson. All details will be provided to you within 24 hours of your interview date. The programme will consist of a school tour, student panel, lesson observation and formal interview.
All successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, including disqualification by association.
MAT Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in line with KCSIE 2022. In order to meet this responsibility, we follow a rigorous selection process.
MAT Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer; therefore, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
How to apply
Please send you CV to email@example.com
For more information please contact the team at MAT Recruitment on – 0330 1244 363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep up to date with MAT Recruitment latest news and jobs here: https://matrecruitment.com/