MAT Recruitment are working with a brilliant Secondary Academy in Liverpool who require Online Science Intervention Tutors to work with their KS3 & KS4 students. They are looking to recruit a passionate and highly motivated Science Tutor to work a few evenings per week between 4 – 7pm & potentially weekends if required. This is a commitment to work with small groups on a weekly basis for a set period of weeks, improving the students knowledge and understanding of Science to bridge the gap in learning.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and excellent subject knowledge, with the ability to teach inspirational tutoring sessions through platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams , Google Classroom and more. understanding of Science.
We are looking for someone who is an experienced and effective tutor, with students achieving successful results due to their tutoring. Someone who has the drive and determination and a proven record of raising standards in Science for each student. In return, you will work in a positive environment and supportive environment.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
– A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a Brilliant school or MAT
– Outstanding CPD
– Opportunity for development
The successful candidate will:
– Experienced Tutor of Science
– Demonstrate a positive attitude to teaching and learning
– Be able to work as part of a team
– Have a degree in some form of Science topic e.g. Biology
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.