MAT Recruitment are working with a great primary academy in Bradford to recruit a School Business Support Officer for Data, Assessment & Reporting. This is a permanent contract, working 33.5 hours per week.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and excellent attention to detail. You will provide brilliant administration, including customer facing and clerical support for Students, Staff and Visitors, allowing a smooth running of the school day. This will include additional administration duties such as: data, assessment and recording input, admissions, finance, banking, general school admin, safeguarding checks, facilities and maintenance policies and communicating with local organisations.
The successful candidate will be someone who can provide excellent maintenance of school records on SIMs, completing tasks in an organised and friendly manner.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
– A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a leading Multi Academy Trust.
– Outstanding CPD
– Opportunity for career development
The successful candidate will:
– Have administration experience ( the ability to use SIMS is preferable)
– Demonstrate a positive attitude to teaching and learning
– Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the school running.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.