MAT Recruitment are working with a brilliant secondary academy in Bradford to recruit a passionate and highly motivated School Data Manager.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and provide assistance and support in the strategic management and effective organisation of the school’s assessment, reporting, recording and tracking systems which assist the school in its primary function of teaching and learning.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
– A competitive salary – A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a leading Multi Academy Trust
– Opportunity for career development
The successful candidate will:
– Be able to manage data required by the School for external and internal use
– Provide maintenance of accurate assessment and reporting data within the school MIS database.
– To lead on and provide administrative and clerical support for all aspects of business services, but specifically within Data, Assessment and Recording.
– To be responsible for the exemplary maintenance of student records.
– Support links with the community, families and local environment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.