MAT Recruitment are working with a great secondary academy in Bradford to recruit a passionate and highly experienced School Receptionist. This is a temporary with a view to become permanent contract.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
· Answer and direct all incoming phone calls.
· Process and distribute incoming post and frank outgoing post.
· Maintain the general email account responding to queries/directing enquiries as required.
· Issue ID passes for students, staff and visitors.
· Assist in the upkeep of student and staff records, including the management of the records room.
· Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
· Use a range of software including email, spreadsheets, SIMS and other databases.
· Assist with the management of student lockers and keys.
· Assist with organising meeting rooms and ordering refreshments when required.
· Typing, emailing, filing, photocopying, data entry and other administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will:
– Experienced School receptionist
– Demonstrate a positive attitude
– Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the department
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.