MAT Recruitment are working with a brilliant secondary academy in Bradford to recruit a Site Supervisor. This is a permanent contract to start as soon as possible. It is a full time role, 37 hours per week, term time only plus 4 weeks.
The successful candidate will be an individual with previous experience in this role or similar who is able to work efficiently, organise the running of the site, be a key stakeholder, keep the school environment clean and safe , feedback and provide recommendations to the Senior Leaders about improvements or adjustments that are needed, keep updated with all regulatory requirements and maintain an overall upkeep of the school, grounds and running of all facilities.
This role will involve:
– Working with the SLT
– Having overall responsibility for the site and grounds
– Ensuring there is a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment for all students
– Oversee all facilities, including the site move maintaining high standards and safety standards throughout
– Continue to uphold all standards set by the school and Governors
– A competitive salary
– A fantastic place to work with support staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a leading Multi Academy Trust.
– Outstanding CPD
– Opportunity for career development
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance