MAT Recruitment are working with a Secondary Academy in Bradford to recruit a passionate and highly motivated Higher Level Teaching Assistant and a Teaching Assistant. This is a permanent contract to work with students in either small groups or larger classes to develop their understanding of different subjects and their reading/writing/vocabulary.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards, with the ability to work independently to teach KS3 or KS4 students. We are looking for someone who is an experienced teaching assistant in either primary or secondary education, who has the drive and determination to take the time to teach students in a variety of ways, tailoring lessons to meet students needs. In return, you will work in a positive environment, with staff who are fully committed to the ethos of the school and are passionate about their subject.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
– A competitive salary
– A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a leading Multi Academy Trust.
– Outstanding CPD
– Opportunity for career development
The successful candidate will:
– Experienced Teaching Assistant
– Demonstrate a positive attitude to teaching and learning
– Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the department
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.