MAT Recruitment are working with an outstanding secondary academy in Bradford to recruit a passionate and highly motivated Teaching Assistant. This is a permanent contract.
To be considered for this position, you will have high professional standards and excellent subject knowledge, with the ability to teach inspirational lessons across all key stages. We are looking for someone who is an experienced and effective TA, who has the drive and determination and a proven record of raising standards. In return, you will work in a positive environment, with staff who are fully committed to the ethos of the school.
This school can offer the successful candidate –
– A competitive salary
– A fantastic place to work with supportive and willing staff and students
– Opportunity to join a successful school part of a leading Multi Academy Trust.
– Outstanding CPD
– Opportunity for career development
The successful candidate will:
– Experienced Teaching Assistant
– Demonstrate a positive attitude to teaching and learning
– Be able to work as part of a team and positively contribute to the department
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.